Educating people about the wildlife and history of Cannock Chase
Environmental education and resources to tell people about the fascinating history and archaeology could be much better on Cannock Chase.
We hope that if people visiting the Chase were told more about the rare plants and animals around them and the history beneath their feet, they would want to help us look after it all. To do this we are planning to deliver a lot of free education and information in the near future. This will include:
- more resources for local schools
- paying for school trips to the Wildlife Trust’s new Learning Hub
- new information panels at all the key car parks
- more face-to-face engagement
- much more educational information available online
- plus a whole bunch of other programmes, big and small.
Before completing the below form, please read our privacy notice to find out how we will use the data you provide to us.